- Visitor and pick up identification: Photo ID is required by anyone that is not familiar to the Lifeprint's Directors. If the visitor is on your child's pick up list they are still required to show photo ID.
- Security doors: All of our locations have a electronic keypad lock on our doors. Once enrolled our parents will have a special PIN to open the door. (the PIN will change often for the safety of your child) Of course for our visitors who don't have the PIN, we always have someone to greet them and help with the pick up process.
- Toys are cleaned on a regular basis after kids come in contact with them.
- All classrooms are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- All staff has current food handlers qualifications and knowledge, as well as CPR certification and training.
- Teacher's practice positive reinforcements and redirection to provide an enjoyable learning experience for all children.
It is very important that each room is set up for a successful learning experience and encourages your child to learn through exploration and social interaction. Each classroom is set to centers that inspire 3 main development areas:
- Social and emotional development
- Intellectual Development
- Physical development
Classrooms practice family style dining which helps in the teaching of setting the table, serving others and themselves, as well as cleaning up. Our teachers help children to develop healthy habits and polite manners such as,
- Washing hands after bathroom, outside time and activities
- Please and Thank you as well as communicating appropriately at the eating table.
- Personal hygiene and good practices for home. Examples: brushing teeth, washing face